Contact us with all your admission queries at
Bangalore office: + 91 9739615888 or at Kolkata office: + 91 9830010248
write to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre & Primary Teachers Training
- Montessori Teachers Training
- Nursery Teachers Training
- Early Childhood Care Teachers Training
- Educational Administration & Management
- Modular Courses
Special Package for Group Admission
About the Course
Asian College of Teachers offers a comprehensive course on Classroom Material Development which trains you how to compile of materials in one place. 21st century teaching and course materials include using technology, ready to use projects, hands on activities and other things. Course puts together the materials in one place and saves time to look for information on the internet or other sources. This online course will be hugely helpful for both aspirant as well as experienced teachers as this course focuses on part which will make learning effectual and teaching outstanding.
Course duration: 3 months (Maximum time limit- 40 hours
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
Course fee: For Online Mode INR 7000
- Thoroughly trains teachers to learn the techniques of using different materials and transforming them into activities
- The training focuses on developing course material all subjects at the pre and primary level
- The course focuses on child and behavioural psychology
- The course gives an added advantage to the career graph of teachers
- Aspiring teachers who want to add an extra qualification to their CV
- Active teachers looking for an up-gradation in their careers
- Homemakers who are looking to take up a teaching job
- Career changers who want to do something different with teaching profession
- This course is an added qualification for a fruitful career graph
- Opportunity to become a course material developer and course coordinator in any institution around the world
- It also prepares you to use simple, cost effective and re-cycled everyday materials in classrooms
Accreditation is an important part for an educational association which confirms that the teaching provided by the organization meets the
appropriate levels of supremacy. It is being observed as a rank control of the courses which are being frequently reviewed by outside
bodies. It is in progress assessments which push continuous development. Institutions which are all the way through the accreditation
process are generally awarded certifications which are accepted everywhere.
Asian College of teachers, one of the innovative institutes in teachers training is proud to be an associate of quite a few esteemed professional bodies and is accredited by renowned organizations. ACT provides Certificate in Classroom Material Development in online mode which is being accredited by professional bodies. You can get certificate from famous institutes like London School of Teaching and Training (LSTT) and Pebble Hills University (PHU) which will help you stand in good stead when it comes to your teaching career. The certificate issued by Asian College of Teachers has the valuable accreditation, membership and endorsements by national and international bodies of repute like All India Association for Educational Research (AAIER), Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), All India Council of Education (AICE), The Quality Council Of India (QCI), The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA), International Association of Special Education (IASE), e-learning guild, TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai and Indian Montessori Association (IMA). ACT is also associated with highly regarded professional bodies like The Montessori Foundation, International Association for Distance Learning (IADL), London Teacher Training College, United States English Teacher Training Association, Central Florida TESOL Organization, Georgia Department of Education Office of Professional learning.
These accreditations add a lot of significance to our teacher training programs and facilitate your way to a rewarding career.
- The certificate is internationally recognized and accepted
- The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our former students record reflects that our trainees have found position across the globe on completion of the course
- Being associated with various institutes and associations worldwide, the certificate is valid worldwide
FEATURE COURSE- Teacher Training Courses in India
Pre & Primary Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers offers pre and primary teachers training courses to equip teachers with child-oriented approach and implement strategies to cater to the developmental ...Read More
Montessori Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers provides options to explore varied Montessori teacher training courses which will provide the philosophy and teaching methods of Dr Maria Montessori...Read More
Asian College of Teachers has designed nursery teachers training courses to train teachers who can have a better understanding of a child's world and provide a stimulating environment...Read More
Early Childhood Care Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers provides ECCE courses to train the future teachers in introducing the importance of nutrition along with all other concepts of early childhood ...Read More
Ed. Management & Administration
Education Management course is aimed at teaching professionals interested in an administrative career and systematic management of educational institutions to bring about positive changes ...Read More
ACT offers a bunch of specialized courses related to pre and primary teaching to hone the teaching skills and develop knowledge which will facilitate learning in diverse classrooms...Read More
ACT made teaching an ice walk.Helped me to understand the aspects of teaching more clearly for a better experience as a pre & primary teacher. The teachers were extremely cooperative and prompt in their response .
Posted by :- TAMEEM ARIF
Initially i.e,.. before i started the course i was a little tensed about the online mode of study.. Then once i started it was quite comfortable.. I am happy I completed the course within the given time frame.
Posted by :- Kavana U S
The course by itself has been a very pleasant experience for me ad very interesting.First of all it was easy to access,understand and also quite informative. It has certainly added a lot of knowledge for me to proceed further and also to enhance the knowledge of my students. You have been very supportive throughout for which I am thankful to you. I am a Private Tutor.
Posted by :- NANDITA JASWANT
Contact us with all your admission queries at
Associations and Memberships
In academic collaboration with: