Contact us with all your admission queries at
Bangalore office: + 91 9739615888 or at Kolkata office: + 91 9830010248
write to us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre & Primary Teachers Training
- Montessori Teachers Training
- Nursery Teachers Training
- Early Childhood Care Teachers Training
- Educational Administration & Management
- Modular Courses
Special Package for Group Admission
About the Course
Asian College of Teachers’ Certificate in Pre-School Administration & Management is crafted to instil the administrative skills among the aspirants who want to start a preschool or are running a preschool. It highlights on how to plan budget, appropriate equipment necessary for pre-school children. You can pursue this course in online mode from any part of the world. Intense attention has been given on marketing, counselling, promotion, admission process, signboard etc. so that you are up to date with the ground rules of pre-school administration and management. The course guides the start ups and administrative heads on how to operate and manage a pre-school.
Course duration: 3 months (Maximum time limit)
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
Course fee: 7000 INR for online mode
- Completely trains start ups and would be administrators about the fundamental ideas of pre-schools
- The training focuses on how to plan budget, the equipments etc
- The course focuses on marketing and promotions
- The course equips the candidates with the various strategies to run a pre-school
- Start ups who want to start their own pre-school
- Would be administrators who are eyeing the administrative post in a pre-school
- Career changers who want to change their profession and become an administrator
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in opening pre-school and looking at leadership options as school heads
The course is conducted in online mode
- You are eligible to apply for administrative post in the pre-primary section in schools globally
- Certificate helps to work as preschool curriculum developer and course coordinator
- It also trains you to the prospect of being a supervisor, coordinator or teacher –in –charge of any pre-school institute
- It equips you with the essential skills to start a new pre-school
Accreditation, an important part for an educational association, ensures that the teaching provided by the association meets the suitable levels of supremacy. It is being observed as a rank control of the courses which are being continually reviewed by outside bodies. It is in progress assessments which push constant development. Institutions which are all the way through the accreditation process are generally awarded certifications which are accepted everywhere.
Asian College of teachers, one of the innovative institutes in teachers training is proud to be an associate of quite a few esteemed professional bodies and is accredited by eminent organizations. ACT provides Certificate in Pre-School Administration & Management in online mode which is being accredited by professional bodies. You can get certificate from well-known institutes like London School of Teaching and Training (LSTT), College of Birmingham (COB) and Pebble Hills University (PHU) which will help you stand in good stead when it comes to your teaching career. The certificate issued by Asian College of Teachers has the valuable accreditation, membership and endorsements by national and international bodies of repute like All India Association for Educational Research (AAIER), Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), All India Council of Education (AICE), The Quality Council Of India (QCI), The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA), International Association of Special Education (IASE), e-learning guild, TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai and Indian Montessori Association (IMA). ACT is also associated with highly regarded professional bodies like The Montessori Foundation, International Association for Distance Learning (IADL), London Teacher Training College, United States English Teacher Training Association, Central Florida TESOL Organization, Georgia Department of Education Office of Professional learning.
These accreditations add a lot of importance to our teacher training programs and facilitate your way to a satisfying career.
- The certificate is globally recognized and accepted
- The certificate is equal to any in-class training program and our alumni record reveals that our trainees have found placement across the globe on completion of the course
- Being affiliated with a range of institutes and associations worldwide, the certificate is valid globally
Pre & Primary Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers offers pre and primary teachers training courses to equip teachers with child-oriented approach and implement strategies to cater to the developmental ...Read More
Montessori Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers provides options to explore varied Montessori teacher training courses which will provide the philosophy and teaching methods of Dr Maria Montessori...Read More
Asian College of Teachers has designed nursery teachers training courses to train teachers who can have a better understanding of a child's world and provide a stimulating environment...Read More
Early Childhood Care Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers provides ECCE courses to train the future teachers in introducing the importance of nutrition along with all other concepts of early childhood ...Read More
Ed. Management & Administration
Education Management course is aimed at teaching professionals interested in an administrative career and systematic management of educational institutions to bring about positive changes ...Read More
ACT offers a bunch of specialized courses related to pre and primary teaching to hone the teaching skills and develop knowledge which will facilitate learning in diverse classrooms...Read More
Have a comprehensive look on what our students have to say about our courses
ACT made teaching an ice walk.Helped me to understand the aspects of teaching more clearly for a better experience as a pre & primary teacher. The teachers were extremely cooperative and prompt in their response .
Posted by :- TAMEEM ARIF
Initially i.e,.. before i started the course i was a little tensed about the online mode of study.. Then once i started it was quite comfortable.. I am happy I completed the course within the given time frame.
Posted by :- Kavana U S
The course by itself has been a very pleasant experience for me ad very interesting.First of all it was easy to access,understand and also quite informative. It has certainly added a lot of knowledge for me to proceed further and also to enhance the knowledge of my students. You have been very supportive throughout for which I am thankful to you. I am a Private Tutor.
Posted by :- NANDITA JASWANT
Contact us with all your admission queries at
Associations and Memberships
In academic collaboration with: