Certificate Course in Teaching English Phonology
Phonetics is a crucial part of preschool and early primary language teaching. Teachers need properskills to teach students thecorrect pronunciation of words at this stage, for which knowledge of phonics is important along with the expertise in teaching phonetics.
With a Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training course, educators can get an additional certification in 'Teaching Phonetics', which will significantly increase their value as a teacher. Not just for career growth, responsible teachers should develop their skills to teach proper pronunciation. The candidates will learn the techniques of developing the accurate articulation of a foreign language after overcoming the mother tongue influence. The 40 hours’ Teaching Phonetics course will help the educators to understand the root cause of mispronunciation.
Course duration: The maximum duration of the course is 3 months.
Course fee: The course is available at an affordable fee of 9440 INR.
Mode of Learning: Online/E-Learning and Distance Learning
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as nursery teachers
- Working teachers who want to upgrade their teaching skills and move forward in career
- Homemakers who might enjoy a teaching job to utilize their leisure and earn some money
- Young mothers who want to teach their children at home
- Those who are planning to change his or her career in near future
- Entrepreneurs who want to open a nursery school
- Retired persons willing to teach young learners
- Welcome letter
- Phase-wise course material
- MCQ questionnaire and the assignments
- Support from on-line tutor via e-mail , online chat and phone
- Globally recognized certificate
- The courses pertain to the specified curriculum of the chosen content.
- These modular courses are short and can be completed quickly.
- These courses can be pursued along with the Diploma course.
- These modular courses offer extra edge to the candidates in terms of content knowledge.
- The candidates can pursue these courses at their own pace and complete within the chosen time.
- The certificateawarded is globally recognized
- The certificate will definitely boost the CV
- The specialisedcourse adds to the enhancement of skills for a teacher
- The course is an additional qualification for both aspiring and working teachers
- Individuals planning a career in teaching will find the specialised courses beneficial
- The application-based programadds value to a teacher’s repertoire of resources
- Anyone with a specific need for any particular area of teaching can enrol
- What is Phonology and Phonetics?
- Segmental and Supra segmental Phonology
- Organs of Speech
- Phonetic Transcription
- Stress and intonation
- Weak and strong forms
- Why teach pronunciation?