About the Course
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training offered by Asian College of Teachers is a detailed course designed and developed with an aim to train aspiring teachers as well as working teachers planning to take upnursery teaching as profession. Teaching kids necessitates special knowledge regarding it and plan their education in the most beneficial way. The course incorporates nursery teaching strategies as it is important to create a favorable ambience for the kids to learn. It is also important to understand the various methodologies of nursery teaching which the course will provide along with a clear idea on the developmental needs of young children. The course is available online and willing candidates can pursue the course from any part of the globe.
Course duration:120 hours (maximum duration 8 months)*
Eligibility criteria:Minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent
Course fee:INR 20000 (inclusive of taxes)
* Fast track mode is available for the completion of the course.
- Trains teachers to impart effectively at the nursery level
- Acquaints aspiring or working teachers with instructional strategies, classroom management and child psychology
- Learn the approachesto facilitate learning and development through child-centric games and activities
- Acquire knowledge on Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development of a child
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as nursery teacher
- Working teachers who want to upgrade their teaching skill and move forward in career
- Young mothers who want to teach their children at home
- Professionals who want to change his or her career
- Entrepreneurs who want to open up nursery school on their own
- Consultants associated with nursery education
The course is available in online learning mode.
- Phase 1 : Introduction to Teaching Young Learners
- Phase 2 : Importance of play
- Phase 3 : Instructional Strategies
- Phase 4 : Classroom Management
- Phase 5 : Language Learning
- Phase 6 : Educational Psychology
- Phase 7 : Characteristics Of Young Learners
- Phase 8 : Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development
- Phase 9 : Curriculum
- Phase 10 : Assessment and Evaluation
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- MCQ questionnaire
- Teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- Online tutor support via mail, phone call and chat session
- Globally recognized certificate
- Alumni support
- Placement assistance
All our successful students on completion of the course, will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe after completing the course.
Our courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by international bodies of repute. They include:
- QAHE is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations.
- ACT is a proud member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service, UK.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE).
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child rights.
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers
- The diploma in nursery teacher educationopens up wide opportunity to work as Nursery teacher across the globe.
- It also makes the candidate eligible for preschool teaching and early childhood education.
- Thenursery teacher diplomacertificate helps to work as pre-school curriculum developer, course coordinator, consultant associated with pre-schools and even for those planning to open a nursery pre-school.