Contact us with all your admission queries at
Bangalore office: + 91 9739615888 or at Kolkata office: + 91 9830010248
write to us at:email@example.com
- Pre & Primary Teachers Training
- Montessori Teachers Training
- Nursery Teachers Training
- Early Childhood Care Teachers Training
- Educational Administration & Management
- Modular Courses
Special Package for Group Admission
About the Course
Certificate Course in Educational Administration and Management for Teachers as the name suggests, is aimed at the teachers. It is a short but comprehensive course which empowers the teachers with administrative prowess and the various functionalities involved in proceeding to the next step in their career. The Course is a great road map for teachers as it shows them the fine nuances of their job profile and how they need to master related skills for career progression.
Course duration: 60 hours (maximum duration 4 months)
Eligibility criteria: Fresher, Senior Teachers, Teacher in charge, Educators, School administrators, Heads of Institutes, School / College Principals, Entrepreneurs.
Minimum education al qualification: Graduates in any discipline
Course fee: INR 6000/ US$ 110
Certificate Dispatch Fee: Your certificate will be dispatched to your address after the successful completion of the course. The candidates residing outside India will have to pay an additional fee of 23 USD (for Middle East & South East Asian Countries) and 32 USD (for rest of the world)
- The course focuses on the administrative organizational skills and human resources optimization.
- The academic issues as well as the administrative issues are addressed.
- Ideal for an educator looking for branching towards administrative and supervisory positions.
- Brings career enhancement for an administrator to hone the skills on educational management and organization.
- It can be a guideline to an entrepreneur who is planning to open an educational institution.
- Heads of institutes, whether a school or a college, as this course helps in reviewing the available human resources and rethink in terms of optimum utilization of the potential. It is a qualitative enrichment process that can be applied in the professional area of work.
- Educationists who are looking at leadership roles.
- Administrative heads who are thinking in terms of reinventing themselves and reviewing their potential.
- Supervisors who want to upgrade and take on more responsibilities and look at enhanced job opportunities.
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in running a small to large educational institute.
Since the course is developed for working professionals, it is made user friendly and easily accessible from any part of the globe.
On completion of the payment procedure, the candidate is provided with an unique username and password and web addresses.
One can log in with the information provided and access the material online.
The assignment instructions are given and they need to be completed and submitted online through e-mail.
Throughout the course there is assistance from highly trained professionals for any doubts or queries. They are available on chat and can be contacted through e-mails.
On successful completion of the assignments the certification process begins.
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- End of course assignment
- Supplementary videos
- Support from on-line tutor via e-mail and phone
- Alumni support
- Globally recognized certificate
- Placement Assistance
- The course comprises of the components in Educational administration as well as academics that broadens the domain of the educators.
- It is divided into 5 phases
- PHASE 1 -Components of Educational Administration
- PHASE 2 -Human relations in Educational Administration
- PHASE 3 -Educational Supervision
- PHASE 4 -Decision Making in Educational Administration
- PHASE 5 -Curriculum Issues in Administration
- The course ideally provides enhancement opportunities to a facilitator, whether an educator or an academician to look for a promotion as a Head of the Institute.
- For the Head of the Institute it provides an enhancement to the administrative domain as an educator cum administrator.
- For teachers and instructors it provides an additional up-gradation opportunity to become an administrator.
- It also provides the fundamentals for an educator to be an entrepreneur and an entrepreneur to start one’s own institution.
Asian College of teachers, one of the innovative institutes in teachers training is proud to be an associate of quite a few esteemed professional bodies and is accredited by renowned organizations. ACT provides Certificate in Classroom Material Development in online mode which is being accredited by professional bodies. You can get certificate from famous institutes like London School of Teaching and Training (LSTT), College of Birmingham (COB) and Pebble Hills University (PHU) which will help you stand in good stead when it comes to your teaching career. The certificate issued by Asian College of Teachers has the valuable accreditation, membership and endorsements by national and international bodies of repute like All India Association for Educational Research (AAIER), Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), All India Council of Education (AICE), The Quality Council Of India (QCI), The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA), International Association of Special Education (IASE), e-learning guild, TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai and Indian Montessori Association (IMA). ACT is also associated with highly regarded professional bodies like The Montessori Foundation, International Association for Distance Learning (IADL), London Teacher Training College, United States English Teacher Training Association, Central Florida TESOL Organization, Georgia Department of Education Office of Professional learning.
These accreditations add a lot of significance to our teacher training programs and facilitate your way to a rewarding career.
- Globally recognized certificate that has the accreditation of IAO ( International Accreditation Organization)
- The certificate being internationally recognized opens up better employment opportunities.
- Phase 1 -Components of Educational Administration
- Phase 2 -Human relations in Educational Administration
- Phase 3 -Educational Supervision
- Phase 4 -Decision Making in Educational Administration
- Phase 5 -Curriculum Issues in Administration
Pre & Primary Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers offers pre and primary teachers training courses to equip teachers with child-oriented approach and implement strategies to cater to the developmental ...Read More
Montessori Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers provides options to explore varied Montessori teacher training courses which will provide the philosophy and teaching methods of Dr Maria Montessori...Read More
Asian College of Teachers has designed nursery teachers training courses to train teachers who can have a better understanding of a child's world and provide a stimulating environment...Read More
Early Childhood Care Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers provides ECCE courses to train the future teachers in introducing the importance of nutrition along with all other concepts of early childhood ...Read More
Ed. Management & Administration
Education Management course is aimed at teaching professionals interested in an administrative career and systematic management of educational institutions to bring about positive changes ...Read More
ACT offers a bunch of specialized courses related to pre and primary teaching to hone the teaching skills and develop knowledge which will facilitate learning in diverse classrooms...Read More
Have a comprehensive look on what our students have to say about our courses
ACT made teaching an ice walk.Helped me to understand the aspects of teaching more clearly for a better experience as a pre & primary teacher. The teachers were extremely cooperative and prompt in their response .
Posted by :- TAMEEM ARIF
Initially i.e,.. before i started the course i was a little tensed about the online mode of study.. Then once i started it was quite comfortable.. I am happy I completed the course within the given time frame.
Posted by :- Kavana U S
The course by itself has been a very pleasant experience for me ad very interesting.First of all it was easy to access,understand and also quite informative. It has certainly added a lot of knowledge for me to proceed further and also to enhance the knowledge of my students. You have been very supportive throughout for which I am thankful to you. I am a Private Tutor.
Posted by :- NANDITA JASWANT
Contact us with all your admission queries at
Associations and Memberships
In academic collaboration with: