Asian College of Teachers offers Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training, an advanced level program,for teachersto acquire the latest pedagogical know-howand use the acquired knowledge in facingtheir diverse classes across the globe. The course will help traineesto understand the nursery teaching approaches to create apositive learning environment. The role of teachers has changed a lot as they need to take more responsibility these days regarding the quality of education they impart, especially for nursery teaching. Apart from the education, one must learn to provide opportunities so that they achieve enriched development. The course will cover all the aspects of nursery education in details providing a comprehensive training. The course is flexible and available in both online and distance modes that itcan be pursued from any part of the globe.
Course duration: 240 hours (maximum duration 16 months)
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification is Bachelor's degree
Course fee: 36,000 INR
- Phase 1 : Introduction to Teaching Young Learners
- Phase 2 : Importance of play
- Phase 3 : Instructional Strategies
- Phase 4 : Classroom Management
- Phase 5 : Language Learning
- Phase 6 : Educational Psychology
- Phase 7 : Characteristics Of Young Learners
- Phase 8 : Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development
- Phase 9 : Curriculum
- Phase 10 : Assessment and Evaluation
- Phase 11 : Resource Management & Material Development
- Phase 12 : Teaching Aids
- Phase 13 : Bloom's Taxonomy and Multiple Intelligences
- Phase 14 : Different Teaching Methods
- Phase 15 : Strategies for Different Instruction
- Phase 16 : Lesson Plan (Arts & Crafts)
- Phase 17 : Child Health and Nutrition
- Phase 18 : Self Awareness
- Phase 19 : Basic Computers
- Phase 20 : Nursery School Organization
- Develops teaching skills to teach effectively at the nursery level
- Deepens the understanding of nursery education
- Puts emphasis on the importance and strategies of classroom management
- Various specializations are offered with P G Diploma level
- The course incorporates modern nursery teaching methodologies
- Aspiring teachers who want to shape their career as nursery teacher
- Working teachers who want to upgrade their teaching skills and move forward in career
- Professionals looking for a change in his or her career
- Entrepreneurs who want to open a nursery school of their own
- Individuals keen to work in the administrative department of nursery schools
Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training course is offered in online mode of learning.
Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course is available in an online mode.
- Welcome letter and call
- Phase-wise course material
- MCQ questionnaire
- Teaching assignments
- Supplementary videos
- Online tutor support via mail, phone call and chat session
- Globally recognized certificate
- Alumni support
- Placement assistance
All our successful students on completion of the course, will receive globally recognized certificates from Asian College of Teachers. The certificate is at par with any in-class training program and our alumni record reflects that our trainees have found placement across the globe after completing the course.
Our courses are certified, accredited and endorsed by international bodies of repute. They include:
- QAHE is an independent, private and international organization which is funded through fees charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) comprising specialists in over 35 nations.
- ACT is a proud member of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service, UK.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), leading teacher education in Asia, is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE).
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child rights.
- NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education, also endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers
- The course provides wide opportunity to work as Nursery teacher across the globe
- The course also makes the candidate eligible for preschool teaching
- The course trains to work as a head teacher, principal and center head
- Certificate helps to work as nursery curriculum developer and course coordinator
- The course makes one eligible for administrative work in nursery school