Contact us with all your admission queries at
Bangalore office: + 91 9739615888 or at Kolkata office: + 91 9830010248
write to us at:email@example.com
- Pre & Primary Teachers Training
- Montessori Teachers Training
- Nursery Teachers Training
- Early Childhood Care Teachers Training
- Educational Administration & Management
- Modular Courses
Special Package for Group Admission
About the Course
The Certificate in Special Education (Learning Disabilities, ADHD and autism) covers by and large learning disabilities in the classroom with prime focus on ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) and Autism. The course helps the teachers make out the learning problems or behavioural problems of ADHD learners and help them to settle down in a comprehensive classroom through unique activities which will engage them. Certificate in Special Education provide the prospective teachers with a strong foundation in the methodologies and strategies to deal with Learning Disabilities as well as ADHD and Autism.
Course duration: 5 months (Maximum time limit)
Eligibility criteria: Minimum qualification 10+2 or Higher Secondary passed
Course fee: 10,000 INR for online mode
- Trains the teachers to focus on overall learning disabilities, ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder) and Autism.
- Turns the aspirants into effective Special Education Needs (SEN) teacher
- Training includes how to handle dyslexia as well as hyperactivity of different levels
- Gives an emphasis on nurturing the social skills in a child
- Aspirant teachers who want to start their careers as a Special Education Needs (SEN) teacher
- Professional teachers looking for an up gradation as well as a review of the teaching methods and tactics
- Mothers who want to help their children with special needs
- Individuals eager to change his or her career in near future
- Homemakers who are dealing with special needs children
- The certificate is acknowledged globally and valid worldwide
- The certificate is equal to any in-class teachers training program
- The certificate is affiliated by many globally acknowledged institutes and associations
- An array of opportunities opens up with candidates eligible to teach kids with special needs as special educator and shadow teachers
- There is a huge demand for certified special education teachers to guide students along with the class teacher
- It also prepares for the role of a supervisor, teacher –in –charge, special education curriculum developer and counsellor
Accreditation plays a very important role for an educational organization as it ensures that the teaching provided by the organization meets the acceptable levels of excellence. It is being observed as a class control of the courses which are being constantly reviewed by external bodies. It is an ongoing assessment which pushes constant development. Institutions which are through the accreditation process are usually awarded certifications which are recognized everywhere.
Asian College of Teachers, one of the leading institutes in teachers training is proud to be a member of several esteemed professional bodies and is accredited by distinguished organizations. Asian College of Teachers’ array of teacher training courses is exhaustive with complete focus on current teaching and education management methods. ACT provides Certificate in Special Education in online mode which is being accredited by professional bodies. You can get certificate from eminent institutes like London School of Teaching and Training (LSTT), College of Birmingham (COB) and Pebble Hills University (PHU) which will help you stand in good stead when it comes to your teaching career. The certificate issued by Asian College of Teachers has the valuable accreditation, membership and endorsements by national and international bodies of repute like All India Association for Educational Research (AAIER), Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), All India Council of Education (AICE), The Quality Council Of India (QCI), The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation (AAHEA), International Association of Special Education (IASE), e-learning guild, TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai and Indian Montessori Association (IMA). ACT is also associated with highly regarded professional bodies like The Montessori Foundation, International Association for Distance Learning (IADL), London Teacher Training College, United States English Teacher Training Association, Central Florida TESOL Organization, Georgia Department of Education Office of Professional learning.
These accreditations add a lot of importance to our teacher training programs and facilitate your way to a rewarding career.
Pre & Primary Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers offers pre and primary teachers training courses to equip teachers with child-oriented approach and implement strategies to cater to the developmental ...Read More
Montessori Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers provides options to explore varied Montessori teacher training courses which will provide the philosophy and teaching methods of Dr Maria Montessori...Read More
Asian College of Teachers has designed nursery teachers training courses to train teachers who can have a better understanding of a child's world and provide a stimulating environment...Read More
Early Childhood Care Teachers Training
Asian College of Teachers provides ECCE courses to train the future teachers in introducing the importance of nutrition along with all other concepts of early childhood ...Read More
Ed. Management & Administration
Education Management course is aimed at teaching professionals interested in an administrative career and systematic management of educational institutions to bring about positive changes ...Read More
ACT offers a bunch of specialized courses related to pre and primary teaching to hone the teaching skills and develop knowledge which will facilitate learning in diverse classrooms...Read More
Have a comprehensive look on what our students have to say about our courses
ACT made teaching an ice walk.Helped me to understand the aspects of teaching more clearly for a better experience as a pre & primary teacher. The teachers were extremely cooperative and prompt in their response .
Posted by :- TAMEEM ARIF
Initially i.e,.. before i started the course i was a little tensed about the online mode of study.. Then once i started it was quite comfortable.. I am happy I completed the course within the given time frame.
Posted by :- Kavana U S
The course by itself has been a very pleasant experience for me ad very interesting.First of all it was easy to access,understand and also quite informative. It has certainly added a lot of knowledge for me to proceed further and also to enhance the knowledge of my students. You have been very supportive throughout for which I am thankful to you. I am a Private Tutor.
Posted by :- NANDITA JASWANT
Contact us with all your admission queries at
Associations and Memberships
In academic collaboration with: